Saturday, August 18, 2012

Things I See While Biking Home: Edition 1

Copenhagen is a cool city. And like any other city, every so often you see some really different or weird things. So from here on out, every time I see something particulary odd or interesting you'll be the first to hear about it. Cool right?
On Thursday, while biking home past the lakes I saw a line of nice, bright, yarnbombed trees, and a speed limit sign.
Snazzy.
So, ladies of the Fayson Lakes knitting club, get to work. You've got competition from overseas.
_______________________________

Word of the Day:
Vi ses: See you. Pronounced 'vee seis (as in the Spanish word for 6)'. I know it's not techically a word, but it's a very useful phrase.

1 comment:

  1. I like the effect of color coordinating the sign post and tree!

    ReplyDelete