Saturday, July 28, 2012

Productivity

Yesterday my roommates and I  accomplished many things. We found our way from our current apartment in Østerbro, all the way to school. Apparently the walk took over an hour, but we didn't notice since it was so nice out and the walk was so pretty.

I get to bike over the lakes every day for a month.
 We also went shopping because we all forgot fairly important things. Like toothbrushes.
Even dollar stores in Denmark are somehow more exciting.
I saw my old home. From the outside, Skindergade 40 hasn't changed a bit.
 During our wanderings we checked out the King's Gardens, which are all around Rosenborg Castle.  
There's the castle.
The beginning of the artsy pictures. Behold: Lavendar!
I think these are roses, but one of the master gardeners reading this will no doubt correct me.
A very attractive path.
And still more flowers.
Yesterday I also had my first encounter with operating a Danish television- naturally it was hideously complicated. But I fervently wanted to watch the Olympic opening ceremony. I failed disastrously and am now waiting for the internet to have coverage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment