Monday, December 13, 2010

Study Break

Apologies for the recent lack of posts, as I have been undergoing a period self-imposed isolation in studio in order to get my final project done. Now that it's complete I'm free to regale you with the stories of my final (unbelievable to me) adventures in the city I have come to love so much. 

For now though, lets hear about the glorious study break us some of us stressed architecture students took last week. If I needed any more proof that Copenhagen is possibly the coolest and most relaxed city ever, this would be it. Where else would it be acceptable to wage a snowball war directly in the city center, and where else would locals deign to lob a few snowballs of their own into the fracas?
Grant, gathering more ammo.
This may be the first real smile I had on that entire day.
This was made even more hyggeligt by the presence of the giant Christmas tree which has been erected in the middle of Rådhus Plads.  Sure, scalewise  it's got nothing on the tree at Rockefeller Center, but it has so much more character. Best mental health break ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment