Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go West Young Man

Today I shall, for the first time since my arrival, be venturing off the island of Zealand. All of D.I.S. is departing on study tours to the western part of the country; the main peninsula known as Jylland of Jutland. Now I've heard rumors that this area is completely different than where I'm located now, but that to me is like saying southern Vermont is completely different than northern Vermont. I'm sure it's true, just not how true. 
Luggage for the next 3 days.
In keeping with my vow to travel light, I will be bringing only a backpack on this trip. Seems easy, no? Ah, but in there, besides the requisite sketchbooks, and clothes, there is also a full set of sheets (necessary for staying in hostels) as well as Sven, my faithful towel. 

1 comment:

  1. Ironically enough, freshman year my friend and I named a beloved belonging Sven... it however was not a towel.

    Have fun at Jylland! Can't wait to hear/read about it!

    ReplyDelete