Thursday, August 19, 2010

Packing, Part II

Previously on "Got My Towel": Our heroine was contemplating the seemingly impossible task of compressing her life into 63 lbs or less, and the almost-as-impossible task of creating a packing list to facilitate this. Is she doomed to failure? Or will she come through with an unexpected burst of organization? Find out today.

Shockingly, a list of things that I might reasonably expect to pack has coalesced in the past day. It wasn't easy. 



The first attempt didn't go terribly well, as you can probably see. But I persevered. After realizing that I didn't actually need to pack a Viking (there should be plenty there for me to choose from), I got serious, and now that (not very good) original list of essentials looks more like this:


And you know something, I think this is actually all going to fit. To save weight I will even be relying on a native Danish towel. Among other things, I think it will help me blend in

1 comment:

  1. I spy in the bottom right corner... SOMETHING SPARKLY! I approve.

    ReplyDelete