Monday, November 8, 2010

Bopping off to Luzern: Day 10

First of all, let me just say, that I am not impressed with the Italian train system. In the past two days, between delays and cancellations, their shenanigans managed to cost me two hours of my life. But getting to pass through a snow storm in the Alps did manage to appease me a bit. 
Very pleased.
 After arriving in Luzern three hours too early to check into my hostel and hauling my entire life around the city on my back, I have finally gotten settled in. And I've developed a great love of Luzern. It's a really beautiful city with a fantastic location. Although it's still got nothing on Interlaken as far as I'm concerned.

Kapellbrücke.
The mountains are majestic.
The Lion of Switzerland.
Sunset on the mountains. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment