Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tivoli

Realizing that it would be entirely unforgivable to spend four months in Copenhagen without going to Tivoli, I finally overcame my stinginess and made the trip there this weekend with Jenn. It was quite novel to feel like a tourist in Copenhagen again, as I've now reached the point where being here seems just as normal to me as being at school in Vermont. 


While the rides may not have been all that spectacular by our jaded American standards, Tivoli more than makes up for the deficiency by oozing atmosphere at every opportunity. This effect was amplified by the fact that it was all decked out for Christmas. Very simply, it was magical looking.
Quite attractive.
I don't think anything in the world excites me quite as much as Christmas.
Pure joyfulness.
Atmospheric, no?
And we got to see some ice sculptures.
A magical land of hope and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment