Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Charette

Charette is a French word, which roughly translated means 'a project far too involved and complex to be done in the time allotted'. Yesterday we had one of these, and were given 20 hours to create a movie about relating to the architecture of Copenhagen. However, as the artsy and creative people we are, my group naturally finished well within the time limit, and in fact even had time to sleep. Unheard of.

Actually, I'm pretty happy about this project. It gave me the chance to wander around the city at night with a camera, something I'm not really in the habit of doing, so it therefore netted me some great pictures.
Sunset over Orested.
Dusk at the Palaces.
The Opera House.
And of course, you now get to see the finished product. Clearly Makenzie, Drew and I are artistic geniuses. The quality was a lot better before I uploaded this, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment